Sunday, February 26, 2006

Happy Sundays...

... after yesterday's 10 hours at the office, we're cracking on here in room 101. Doesn't look like we're going to make it but hey... could be worse, at least there's no football today I'm missing (I have an eye on Bolton - Fulham tho, would love to see Bolton lose that one).

Had a bit of a weird chat today, only virtually... my ex-neighbour K msn'ed me in the morning. Usually he's in for a bit of abuse (one way or the other), but today he wanted bit more of me (as in literally). Now I'm in trouble - quite liked him and was well gutted when it didn't work out. I could lie to myself and pretend a bit of steamish bedroom fun would be nice, but I know where that will end - in me falling for him, loads of jealousy and eventually the same as last time, going nowhere. Knowing that... not sure if I can resist. Bollox I say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home