Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Micro-Dots

Anyone remembers those, something I tried but never really liked - I hate being not in control (yeah I can hear you!) so I ditched it fairly soon after discovery. The guy who actually discovered LSD however, lives about 10 miles from the village I grew up, I think he's still alive - Albert Hoffmann. Remember having a couple of "Hoffies" - the anniversary trips sold everywhere in Europe at that time.

Anyway. My mate Mikey tried to cheer me up last night with some of his antics, and I reckon we should neck that bottle of Rum in the kitchen to celebrate we're both still alive... not.

Working this weekend on a new client's website, so there's no room for bad behaviour... Spoke to my ex yesterday as well and told him what happened, think he felt bit alienated as he doesn't know me like this. Anyway. Off the booze for a bit now. Oh, and - Stella is evil, and Jaegermeister can kill you. Just so you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home