Monday, February 20, 2006

Almost, but not quite.

Monday come down, good time to feel shit and reflect on this weekend's achievements:

Friday... ending up at the Montague Arms in Peckham, had a brilliant time - definitely a place to go and have a drink or seven. Behaved. Good girl.

Saturday... Charlie texting me: go to Wanstead, the British Queen will show the match. Alright then, off we trot, had a half decent description of how to get there and got in half an hour before kick-off... about 10 people in there, all quiet... well it changed to say the least. To cut the long story short, I nearly crashed Greg's car (twice), shagged that bloke who turned out to be married (well that's what I found out when his missus called me the next morning), Anna got mad at me coz we did it in their bed (fair nuff). Great. Someone get me into the Priory please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home