Thursday, February 16, 2006

Random shit off the box

Right, I had a listen today to Mikey's new single (it's been all over the shop since this morning so I guess it got aired last night):

The Streets - When you wasn't famous

To be quite honest, it's crap. Sorry. It really is - what a waste of talent, seriously. Would still shag him tho, as long as he shuts the f*ck up.

Else - spoke to Ricky last night, after he's gone awol for a couple of days. Says he's been working (guess so) and I promised to call this week some time, sure I will. Cutie.

Now trying to find a proper footie team, girls 5-a-side somewhere in London - the big ones don't do girls (whoey) and if so, they're bloody ambitious. I'm doing this for a laugh, for pete's sake, get bruised nuff without you amazones tackling me... or something. Ewww.

And, oh yeah - off to Liberty's tonight in town, guess what - I'll go and buy some knitting needles and wool! HA! The West Ham scarfs in the shop are bloody rubbish, don't like them, so I decided to knit my own one. It's only been 15 years, like. Wonder if I remember - left n right and that stuff! Claret and blue, guys - someone said we've technically nicked the colors off Villa, something I hardly believe but Gregg will laugh his wrinkly ass off when he reads this...

Rant over. Need a drink and some Class A entertainment, seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home