Thursday, January 26, 2006

Living the free fall

It's been rather busy the last couple of days, so you'll get some chunky bunks as for your convenience. Anyway...

First things first - bonus and salary, sorted! I've hit my personal salary-target-whatever thingy and got a nice bonus on top, thank fuck for that. I'll be back in South London soon - hang on a minute - quite soon, that is. Minkey's got a builder in, to do up the bathroom. Now that's news... Means we won't have shower n dat for a week (can't see myself doin' a cat wash at the kitchen sink yet, watch this space), but hey... A bathroom! My A.R.S.E.!

Yes we do live in a 3rd world country, if the installation of a bathroom provokes sheer excitement over days. I'm a bit worried now. It's only a bathroom, for Pete's sake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home