Tuesday, November 29, 2005

We're East!

Right, where do I start...

... went off on a binge with the team last week, bliss! Everthing went bit blurred from midnight, vaguely remember my client having a go and talking to him on the phone after he left. Apparently we both decided to ignore that. Phew. It's bad nuff everyone noticed there was something going on, but hey, this is London, it's supposed to be like this!

... Sunday early morning then moving to my friend's place... once we had all my crap in his flat we went back to Balham for a last goodbye (aye, I'll miss the place) and I headed back later afternoon... just to find out that there was no electricity. MOIK! For fuck's sake! What a start... so I had to go down to the pub (you know, it's not fun sitting in complete darkness and no heating) to watch the footie.

Anyway. I think I'm getting used to living in Beckton, I'm pretty sure it's going to take a while as it's completely different (the kitchen's in the livingroom, which is cool - but in parts, which isn't - and that's just the start). But hey I'm there to help sorting that shit out and that's what I'm going to do. And Mike's well normal compared to my bonkers ex-flatmate (and drinking buddy and drug buddy and good friend anyway) G - so I'm looking forward to having a few healthy, responsible and quiet weeks.

What else... oh yeah. Remember K, the cutie next door. So I had the impression it wasn't all said or done there - and I was right. Got an email Monday morning off his new work addy - "whoey", I thought, "there we go". Classic - got well excited until I started reading it... "you maybe should get tested..." it said. WTF? In the meantime it's turned out that he's probably having a pretty boring cystitis, and he's winding up all the girls he's slept with in the last weeks. Bloody shame I'm one of them - so much about "I thought it would be different this time".

So, Monday started off being a real pain, until I got my salary cheque... which is about a grand on top of what I should get, for some tax reason, fuck knows, I'm having it! Yay! But I'm trying to be sensible, not splashing it out within the first ten days and actually paying off my debt back home. Which I will do. Today. Actually. Could do it now...

Anyway. The most disturbing thing is, that I seem to be quite happy about the fact K's talking to me (well I couldn't, had deleted his phone number), but I'm not going there. NO. NOOOOO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home