Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Move ya!

Right, so I'm moving East in a couple of days (errrr... 5 to be precise) and I haven't done anything yet - as in getting my shit together, doing the paperwork and all that. It's awful... I can't wait to move away, but still - I do like it here and it feels like an aera is coming to an end (... aera of boozing, drugs, sleep deprivation, too much fish & chips... you name it. we had fun, yeah).

Still think it's wrong that K isn't speaking to me and I kinda regret I deleted all his details (... in the heat of the moment, that was). Although I know where to find him I rather put my head down and get on, it's all too familiar - been there, done that... Now that Robin's coming back to London sometime in December (he was sent off to Scotland after his training) he might ease it a bit. Need a rest, some peace in my mind (that comes from the inside and not from two bottles of wine).

The grass is greener when you're fucked (my words) - the grass in greener without the pain (someone else's).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home