Thursday, November 10, 2005

Hollywood-ish

I was on my way back from work Tuesday night, well late already, in a ridiculously rammed train carriage (I couldn't really breathe actually) when I saw this guy smiling at me... Hollywood, he said yesterday, and he's kind of right. Because when we got to Balham we met again on the stairs and started talking. And realised we been living only 30 yards from each other - for months.

Anyway... passing the bar on the way home he took me in for a drink, and that's where the trouble starts - me staying at his place, him staying at mine, that weird feeling you know somebody for much longer than only the two days, that head spinning thing, not wanting to let go (well maybe because it was 7am...).

And then, last night, on the way home from the boozer, we went to grab a bottle from his fridge, and there was his mate, and we started talking and... then he said, come on, let's go home. And that's where we went.

Better shut up now, too much Hollywood and too much Serendipity - watch this space!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home