Monday, November 07, 2005

Dirty Bastard London

I've seen it coming for a while, but just wouldn't want to know. Being off any mind altering substances means my head started thinking again, and not only nice things. Really, really miss being in love and although I hate to admit it, I could do with a proper man. Thanks Mike... :-)

Anyway, just had a phone call from an ex-workmate, I've let her know that my company has a position on she might be interested (and I think she'd well fit in). Haven't told her about my bounty payment yet, tho. We'll see, could do with a grand, eh!

Speaking to her has somehow improved my barking mad mood - and the fact that I'm going to get us two tickets to the Hammers game on Jan 2nd (playing Chelsea, whoey) - love it! Fingers crossed I get'em although it's going to cost a fortune, but hey. And then I'll fly home on Friday (my Mum's notebook needs to be taken care of), will see my best mate V on Saturday for a fab night out and come back Sunday... Gee. Don't know what I'm worried about actually, I'm doing fine - it's just the little one inside me asking if I'm heading in the right direction. Midlife crisis that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home