Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Who dares, wins

Whoey, it's been ages! Right, my job is brill - absolute madness, but I still love it.

I'm trying to move out at the moment, we're four people in this flat (don't ask...) and over the last couple of weeks I just got fed up with everything - so I'm trying to get out. Not easy, as my bank's phoned me up last night, I'm well overdrawn. Haven't spent a penny since my debit card isn't working... urgs.

Then... well exciting - the hen night! Thursday last week about 12-15 girls from work went to send Jenny off, a proper night out in Fulham. So, as everywhere in the world, one of the girls's prepared dares, in a big envelope... Lucky me, I had to phone up one of the guys from work to confess my love. Haha... The fact that we texted for the rest of the night wasn't planned tho - and I'm just not getting over it! Absolutely sweet (have to mention that next time I bump into him), and actually he's quite cute. Anyway... The next day I felt well shit, I was actually nervous as hell (what for, no big deal, or what?) - trying not to look in anyone's eyes but hey - wherever I went people kept reminding me that I promised this guy a tea... Get off it! (Haven't served the tea still.)

Friday last week I was off to Afrodisia, my mates banged off their heads and I (stupid me!) offered to take them back with the car. Bad idea. Very bad idea. Me driving through London with 4 people, of which 2 completely battered blokes, hanging their faces out of the car yelling at people. Random! But still thinking of that guy... argh!

Saturday... lay-in. All-day actually, same for Sunday. Still thinking... sod it!

So, we're in a new week now, still thinking... but not that badly anymore. It's been bit weird, but I guess I finally got my head around - it was a dare, after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home