Thursday, September 22, 2005

No complaints so far

Well, today was the first day of the second training session with another five countries and we had a great time - not only very clever people fully motivated to get the project done and dusted, but also peeps that are fun to be around. We had a good time tonight, again having dinner and a few drinks (beer this time, great), getting to know each other.

Still, I think I've hit the jackpot with my new company. Lucky girl (or, as a friend said - lucky bitch. ack).

There's just something bit worrying - one of the guys working for my client. We'll be working very closely, as in weekly meetings and probably daily phone calls or emails. Worrying because he's really funny and cool. Anyway. Should consider myself lucky and not think about it - but just in case, want to have it mentioned... wouldn't work out anyway, he's supporting Brum City.

Right, it's past 10pm and I have to get up early-ish tomorrow again, pub lunch meeting with the producers. Still can't get over the fact I'm working with this company now - it's great. Right, off to bed. My apologies to everyone, especially my sister, Thomas, Silvia, Petra, Mario - I know I owe you big time and at least an e-mail, will try tomorrow, it's been so busy! But haven't forgotten you, just so you know!

Night everyone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home