Monday, September 12, 2005

Weekend Wrap-up

So I came back on Saturday early morning and we caned the last bit we had around 7am, made it to bed eventually, still buzzing - when my mate (I just spent a week in Uzes with) called me around midday... she has the gift of waking me up every time she yells, but anyway. Whether I wanted to come with her on a trip through India next year. Hell, yeah!

The rest of Saturday and Sunday in literally spent in bed slobbing around doing nothing (but the odd spliff), trying to recover from Friday night. Talking about Friday night - urgs... as the dealer M got in for the night didn't show up I organised mine to pop around, blimey, all the way from South London to the East End - nice one! So having a bag of pre-ordered wraps in my back burner I was the (wo)man of the night. Managed to lose half a G and got ridiculously pissed on Gin & Tonic - yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home