Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Back to Normal

Ouch, my brain has a heart beat... Bit of a bender last night, but from the beginning...

In the afternoon (I'm in the middle of doing someone else's expenses, fk that) my flatmate yells: Stu Dangerous, his Brum University best drinking mate, now living in Istanbul (huh? wot? why Istanbul???) is on business trip in London ("Lunden"). A few drinks and dinner on his expenses?

Cool thing I thought, off I trot to Covent Garden, we're sitting in the pub with the first pint of the day when I spot this very cute guy.... whoops. Before I could finish thinking about an appropriate seducing technique I realise it's Stu (married, kid, bollox).

Anyway, what a laugh! I managed to escape ("you can't go home now, when the boys are taking you out" <- worked for escape attempt no. 1 and no. 2), slightly pissed (ok that's a lie now), took the car home (thank God nobody was in my way) and fell over (into bed).

Well... Haven't heard of the lads yet, as they went on for another few (yeah, right) drinks after the last orders... I think I just check the Sun today, I'm sure they had a very good time and someone noticed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home