Sunday, September 04, 2005

Home Sweet Home

There we go again - back in the Big Smoke, literally, spent the afternoon stuck on the M1... A40... A23... A what the fuck... note to myself: don't try to save money on trains.

Bloody nice hols I had, my arse, spent 8 days baking next to the pool, got a nice tan (another note to myself: some parts of my body can do with SF12. ouch, the 2-day-flu wasn't that bad... Yeah, cool.

But I'm glad to be back again, good old England (whoo hope my folks back home im Switzerland don't read this). But hey, will definitely go back again next summer, is it some sort of a tradition if I go there more than 3 times in a row? Anyway, the pic over there is the "Place aux Herbes", the main square in Uzes and bloody nice. A place to spent hours watching people....

Every Saturday they have this huge market, food, clothes, allsorts... Found a candle there and tried to find a perfume/bath/thingy smelling exactly the same, but - no luck. So I paid bleedin' fortune for... a candle... urgh! But - as I'll be back next year, I might as well keep a chunk of the candle (it's a gift, doesn't justify the price tho) and pop over to Grasse - the perfume capital of the world. They will be able to make my own perfume just by smelling my "chunk". Wicked! And a good excuse :-)

Right, I'm off, well tired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home