Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Pet Hates

OK, advice needed. I consider myself being rather normal, but then again... So here my pet hates (other people usually don't understand), in no particular order:

- Don't you EVER use my bath towel. I might dry my face with the part someone else rubbed... YUK!

- Some people seem to be filthy altough they maybe aren't. So I'm just not into them, and if they drink out of a bottle it's disgusting. Use a glass, for crying out lout.

- I don't see how people can lie on their beds wearing "street gear". Yuk. I wouldn't ever do that with my clothes (unless just washed and not worn outside yet).

- Same with lying on the sofa with shoes. How rude!

- People not washing their hands after using the toilet. No, it doesn't matter whether it was a "No. 1" or "2"! And people not washing their hands before they start cooking.

- People with dirt under their fingernails. Oh, even worse, people with dirt under toenails.

So, all that stuff makes me run away screaming, only naturally IMHO. Innit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home