Saturday, September 24, 2005

Beggars can't be choosers

Right, so I had a few problems with my Nokia 6680 (I think it is - the one with the two cams, wicked thing!), it wouldn't let me take any pics or vids and i had to format my SD card. Great - all the downloaded ringtones gone.

On my way to Walton this week I thought I'd just download them again, and realised those cheeky bastards charge £3.50 a ringtone! Silly me paying for that in the first place, but...

So I got myself an mp3-cutter (help yourself) and whooey - it works! And it's easy as - guys, don't you ever pay anything for a bloody ringtone!

But (here's the "but") one of the tunes I want for my phone was an m4p which iTunes wouldn't allow me to convert into mp3, so yet another tool I had to download (works also for AAC and other formats). Hours later... I got my two new tunes on my phones! Yeah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home