Thursday, October 06, 2005

M'am at work

Gosh, it's been a while! Still working like mad - and loving it. Not much more to say really, moving away soon East End-ish (way out actually), then a trip to New York (yep, I'm showing off but anyway), going home for a white Christmas (as in, proper snow. as in frozen water falling... you get the picture).

And theeeeeen... Fuck knows! Bit in trouble at the moment as my client has taken me out this week on a... erm... date? Noooooooo... Then I met up with my ex flatmate who's turned into a cutie. Ah well, I can't complain about the choice I'm having really, but then again, it sucks...

Lots of more work coming on, my ex boss is hassling me for an invoice I've paid for him yonks ago and he now needs a bloody proof for. Great. What an idiot.

Have to go - guys, you better call or email me as I'm just not having nuff time for nothing. Grrrr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home