Thursday, October 27, 2005

Bird Flu

Urgh, been feeling ill for the last few days - buggered off early from work yesterday and slept 12 hours just to get up in time for work again... Still love my job! Payday on Monday finally, still flat down and broke - not going out this weekend.

Not being on drugs all the time means I actually have my brain working - thinking of where to go, what to do, the classic "is this it?" feeling (I'm approaching my thirties so it's only fair I get a midlife crisis, huh?). Been single for two years now and I start missing that being all loved-up feeling. Yeah, thinking of it - miss it loads. Just had a text from Robbie (as in Robin, not Williams) saying he loves me - which is cute but a) was for a reason that doesn't really count and b) isn't really true, so... But nice anyway.

It's the same everywhere I suppose, meeting blokes and that, but London... Whenever you go out and meet people, you can be sure you'll never see them again. Means, you might have a nice chat and that, but before you leave you'll need to exchange phone numbers, and I never phone them up anyway. Everything is kind of shallow (and I'm no better). Right, off to bed - rant over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home