Tuesday, November 01, 2005

There's always a first time

Whoey. Reckon I have to go back to the good old Benny Scale of Fuckedness this time. Very, very scary that was (at the time I thought it was funny, tho), but from the start:

Shopping on Saturday, High Street Ken (thanks, we're coming back, although it's like little Oxford Street but pricier) - quick salad and quiche at a french brasserie (gooood), shooting back home for shower and Saturday night gear. By ten at Plan B in Brixton, starting to drink (you knew it's about that...).

Well. At 1am I I realised my friend disappeared - ha! - I thought she was just like me and would show up half an hour later but... I eventually found her talking to God - the big white telephone... argh... she didn't want to move so the bouncers (who found us in the meantime) dragged her upstairs and made he lay down on one of the sofas.

Ten minutes later we had a doctor there, and he heard her asking for an ambulance - so another 10 minutes later they picked us up. Quick ride to A&E, the nurse took her over, blood pressure and blood sugar test, another 5mins and there was the doctor (had to convince my friend to get the needle...).

So... all in all, right funny actually - were back home at 5am, had to shoot off the next morning for a proper full english and a haircut, reckon she was well hung over :-)

What I actually wanted to say... The people at Plan B were wicked. They didn't try to get rid of us, au contraire, they insisted we should get an ambulance, and everybody was really sweet (although they were clearly pissed off with us).

Same for the ambulance drivers, and everyone at the A&E (which was clean and we had no waiting time!).

Means - I could get fucked anytime here. And still know I'd be alright?

Maybe not. We were pretty lucky I guess, but it makes it a bit more like home-ish, anyway. It wasn't that bad (and the guy at A&E was well cute, eh).

By the way. Still not doing Charlie. Quite proud of it actually. Even more now that I've seen the Danniella Westbrook thing last night. Uargh! No nose! No brain! Yuk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home