Thursday, February 23, 2006

For the love of football

I think it all started when I was about 16... I fancied this guy from school and we got along quite alright, we were hanging out with the same people and... anyway. He was a footballer and to become a famous one - now playing with Eintracht Frankfurt. Oh, and he's the bloke kicking the shit out of the assitant coach (?) during the game Turkey-Switzerland. If I find the vid (again) I'll post it here.

FC Basel winning the championsleage the 10th time

Right, now... anyone still asking why I chose West Ham when I came here?

To be fair, I wasn't really interested in Swiss football, ever - liked going to matches now and then, knew quite a lot of the bad boys at the time - but fanatic? Naaars. I'm bored on Saturdays, I like beer and I think boys in white trainers and clean shaven heads are cute. Additionally, being a Swiss bird drinking Stella and shouting abuse at referees gives me some kind of... don't know, just don't know better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home