Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Two Faces

Havin a bad day gives me the perfect excuse to badmouth blokes a second time today, so here we go...

... as it happened last Friday, we had mates around and got completely wasted on MDMA, which is a nice thing basically... being all loved up and hugging trees and that. It's good fun sitting around and talking shit, feeling good in the inside.

I wasn't very surprised when I one of the guys came in, just as I got to bed, saying that he wanted to sleep in my bed. Been there, done that - I mean, when I have mates staying over they sometimes sleep in my bed, and it's nice having somebody near.

But anyway, this guy had a go, I didn't really slap him off but left my room to go and sleep in the livingroom. A few moments later another attack, me fleeing again back into my room... but no way to escape. I can't say that I wasn't tempted, but anyway, I had to throw him out... Mainly because he's getting married in a few weeks time. And I'm invited for the wedding.

Nice one. Fucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home