Friday, July 22, 2005

Of Castles and Elephants

Again, I was trapped on my way back home last night - but from the beginning...

... after a whole afternoon's power cut I left the office at 6.30pm-ish only to realise that Old Street Station was still closed. The short walk to Bank (still 3 stations tho, but not too bad when walking in company) and into the Northern (which would stop at Kennington, that was for sure already). Heading towards Elephant & Castle I thought my chances to catch a bus to Stockwell could be slightly better if I got off here.

But then again... Why Stockwell? In the meantime the Northern was suspended between Kennington and Morden, so no chance to get back there on a train anyway. As we had no 155 bus (fuck knows why) it took me about 2 hours and a ride through the country side until I got to Balham after 9pm. Nice one.

Today, I really hate this fucking city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home