Thursday, July 21, 2005

Relax, Relax

Take a deep breath.... and out.... and in.... and out.... and in...... and out....

(this posting includes swearing and threatening. apologies. not suitable for under 12's or wallflowers. complaints to the author. thanks)

I'm so pissed off. I bet some kids were playing with fuckin fireworks and freak out a whole lot of people again. I have family and friends calling me (and just today I left my phone at home), texting, mailing, fucking everything. If I ever get one of those bastards I fuckin smash the shit out of them!

It feels good being allowed to swear! Had to hold the horses for a bit, some council's mail and web filters are even worse than the one at Endress+Hauser, my beloved ex company and still some of my mates' employer.

Oh, I forgot. I was supposed to go to a cocktail bash tonight, in Brixton, just down the road. Now guess what everyone, Northern line's suspended, the Vicky is suspended and one more I can't remember (and don't care as I won't use it anyway).

I'm walking, nananaa, I'm walking, nanananaaaa - how comes I'm singing the ARAL-ad? Anyway. Won't walk. I'd rather go for a session at the dragon bar, get completely bolloxed and wake up tomorrow morning at somebody's house. Preferably near the office, to make things bit simpler.

ARGH FUCK THAT, YOU TWATS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home