Monday, July 11, 2005

Keys and Crosses

Yet another weekend reserved for clubbing, as it was Sean's birthday bash, and we headed to the Cross near King's Cross (not funny walking along the flowers, letters and posters).
After a few hours I evenutally managed to find Sean and his mates in the crowd and things went ballistic! We had such a good time, Seb Fontaine and Eric Morillo played excellent sets, the pills kicked in and I ended up snogging random guys... ouch.

Anyway, at 6am they switched the lights on and made us leave... across the road, another party, some more tequilas, some more snogging :-) The Key, afterhour venue just a few meters away from the Cross, stayed open till 12pm and even offers a roof-top bar playing nice tunes till 1pm - top notch! Altough coming out of the clubs after 10 or 12 hours it's sort of... interesting... seeing everybody's faces ("pale" "dark rings" "drugged out"). Couldn't do more than guess how I looked like.

We managed to get home by 2pm Sunday afternoon and I passed out on the couch after a shower. Greg woke us up at 11pm-ish and I realised it was too late to phone up me dad. Means, for the first time EVER I forgot a family member's birthday. ME! Fuck.

However... I found this, speaking off my mind: A letter to the terrorists. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger london cokehead said...

Umm , that'll be the drugs then !!

2:46 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home