Friday, July 01, 2005

World Wide Wireless

It's 1.30am Friday, so in six hours and a bit I'll get up... ah wait, six hours, not too bad. Well anyway, I'm well knackered, but - I need to get the wireless lan fixed!

So I bought a wireless router (in case there's stuff coming like printers, fax and crap) and configured it using an ethernet cable n Greg's notebook. All lights green, great, took me two minutes only.

As Greg's notebook has a wireless lan card onboard, I removed the ethernet (router is allright n I get internet via cable, inniiiiiit) and - nothing. No wireless networks available. WTF?

Can't find any drivers for the sodding w-lan card, the manual (I read it!) didn't help, I'm desperate... and what for did I study IT? Eh? Any help appreciated... *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home