Thursday, June 23, 2005

Bad Hair Days

Seriously, these full moon days seem to affect me, I had a day from hell!

So everything started when I came in, well worried about Mr. Serious and whether something happend to him - so all I could think of was phoning up his office expecting someone else picking up the phone just to tell me he died/got sacked/had an accident or whatsoever. Surprise surprise when I had him on the phone. Blimey, didn't expect that - I completely freaked out, panicked, mumbled "soz wrong number" and hung up. Fuck that, w*nker! You just officially promoted me, I now am a stalker, or what? Jeez louise I feel well silly.

Anyway. Had to be at the Lydia Clinic in the afternoon for some embarrassing questions. Fuck knows how many sexual partner I had the last 6 months! Casual? Ah, yeah! And yes I think I could get in contact with them, just in case... If I really have to? Anyway, a few hours later I went off there, it's all good.

Just to come back to the office in time for a meeting... one of my work mates to be sacked. Thanks. Love those meetings.

And, for the icing on the cake, the guy from Sunday (the one who chatted me up) phoned me up in the evening. No, I won't date you!!!

You see. Some days are well shit. Pity me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home