Friday, June 24, 2005

(mind)BLOW(ing)

As we topped up our stashes lately, I am regularly (daily?) tempted, and every now and then I'm having a quiet spliff in the back garden, not unnoticed by our neighbours. Anyway, so I did yesterday after coming home, but unfortunately my mate's arrived and took me out for a drink on the Sainsbury's car park.

The effects a tiny little spliff has on me these days is quite amazing. Thinking back when I was younger, I usually smoked an ounce per week, solids that is. A luxury life you might think but that's just one of the advantages having a trafficker as boyfriend (the other one is being fukin nicked off work, interviewed for hours and then walkin' off as there wasn't any evidence for them to keep me in. sigh.).

Well these days tho, being nearer to thirty than anything else I must admit my body (apparently) can't really handle soft drugs anymore. I sat around fekin paralysed (as it happened just 2 weeks ago at someone else's gaff, don't remind my of that, me silly cow). And the munchies. Sod it. I'll just go for the charlie in future, I might melt away my nostrils but at least I can get me mouth open...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home