Friday, July 01, 2005

Haunted Houses

The flat I live in with my mate Greg is one of the typical Victorian ones, split in two flats of which we "own" the ground floor one. Even before we moved in, we knew that the second bedroom was just too small to live in. So I took the master bedroom - and Greg moved into the living room. The fairly smallish 3rd room serves as a veg-out-zone with sofas, telly and PS2.

Anyway... After a few nights Greg told me he had an experience during the night - the feeling that somebody touched him hard on the shoulder as if "it" tried to wake him up. He said, he experienced this once or twice after that again, but wasn't quite sure wheter he only dreamed it or not. But, he was sure, this first time he was woken up by somebody shaking him.

Well, Greg's just like me. Sometimes really fucked. I admit I didn't believe him. But then, months later, my best mate Vanessa came to stay for the weekend, and as Greg wasn't around she slept in his room. The next day, we were sitting in the kitchen with a coffee, she told me a strange story. She said she was woken up by something, a hand on her shoulder, shaking her.

I am positive I never told her before about that thing happening to Greg.

And then, just to make it really weird, we had Carla staying over, in Greg's room. The next day she came into the kitchen, sat down with a coffee, looked at us and told us her story. She said she was asleep, half waking up when she turned around in bed. And when turning around, although she couldn't see anything, she was 100% sure there was somebody sitting on her bed.

True or not - we feel well protected and are glad, whoever he is or was, that he's looking after us and watching us in our sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home