Monday, April 10, 2006

This number ain't dial-a-shag, love!

Saturday, 8 April 2008, 11pm

T: "fancy coming round"
me: "out in town"
T: "ok"

about 5 mins later...

T: "U can still come round"
me: "I'm in brixton babe doubt I'll make it back east tonight - I will let you know"
T: "Make your excuses and leave. It will be worth it. I promise"
me: "can't, next time"

then, Andrea gave me a much needed kicking.

me: "so you're just after a shag, if so you maybe better get it somewhere else"
T: "Don't be like that"
me: "like what?"
T: "Being funny, I'm almost home so do y fancy popping round. Get a cab and i will pay half"
me: "forget it"

Makes me feel... half proud, half pissed off, and at the end of the day it's been my fault entirely, having a big mouth and all. FO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home