Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Good luck...

How friggin' sweet is this, my best mate has found a guy that ticks all the boxes. Easy you say, but I think it's a major miracle.

Ever since we met at Uni, she wanted to marry a vet, buy a mas in France and live there happily ever after - with dogs, her horse, cats and goats... well you get the picture. It's not like there's vets queing somewhere, actually there are no half-normal guys queuing anywhere... She's been single for a while (we're talking years!) and there was the odd day she was doubting... lowering expectations and all.

Glad she didn't (just for the records, I told her not to! But then again, who am I giving advice anyway), she's met him a while ago and now they're dating. It's so goddamn sweet it makes me cringe!!! And I'm very, very happy for her. Will start knitting baby socks now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home