Thursday, March 23, 2006

Google & Co.

No no no, I think the company's great, I'd work for them. Errrr. Anyway.

I have this stats tool running - oh yes guys, I know who you are, how much time you spend on my blog, and I bloody don't like you because none of you would ever leave a comment. Back to.... Google. So my stat thingy shows me the referring link, and if this referring link is a search engine, I can see the search terms... still with me?

Top 5 of search terms this week (I'll keep it sort and sweet)

5. steamish
Hello I'm Rashid from Indiaaaaaa. Fuck knows where I have the word "steamish" in my rants but I'm sure it's not what he was looking for

4. Mike Skinner streets bird shagged rumour
At least 3 every week, listen I don't know either, but let me know if you find out...

3. Stoners ethos blog
Somebody keeps coming back but still doesn't know how to add a page to the favourites.

2. Stoners life advice
Don't ask me, mate. Don't get killed?

1. Stoners, typical bedroom
Steamish. Ha!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comment!

11:44 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home