Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Going all dizzy

It's just so much going on at the moment... hardly on top (excuse the pun).

Working - not as many success stories as I'd like to have, the new year's started ok but I'm building up the new countries and started from scratch. Should have sent a double-publication live today which didn't happen (the guy doing the DNS entries has left the building, whoey). There's some more to come this quarter, I'll probably just manage to hit the (virtual) targets but still... Pain factor 6/10

Living - cleaned up the flat yesterday, feels so much better now (should have though of before/after evidence). But still, I'm thinking of buying something somewhere. I've got no clue where to start. Buying yes. Budget, probably up to 220k (which is nice). Mortgage not a problem (thanks Dad...) but... Where to buy? And what? And all the "what if" questions, like - what if I get neighbours that are just like me? What if the whole house crashes down after I moved in? What if... Damnit. Pain factor 4/10 (I don't have to, after all).

Blokes - oh yes, blokes. For fuck's sake. They are queuing at the moment but I know exactly what for, so fuck off will ya! Give me a break... Pain factor 8/10 (yes go on I can take some more...).

That's it really - need to go out on a blinder soon again, need a place for my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home