Sunday, March 12, 2006

Festen

My sister's 20th birthday yesterday - a big thing in CH, just like the 21st in UK. She's organised a strech limo picking us up from home last night and getting us to the club - in style. Wicked night out with the girls (although they're like 10 years younger than me. uh). My sis got ridicilously drunk - just when I got home (took the last train at 2am) I got a phone call her begging me to pick her up from the club. Bless her...

Traditional family party today with 20 people, v nice seeing everybody again. Oh yes and thanks for reminding me constantly, "you're next". With a big birthday that is.

Ricky texted me yesterday, came as a surprise. Didn't hear anything from Tony, bit of a surprise too. Ah well.

Listening to Paolo Conti - thinking of all the good stuff I bought here and I'll take back home.

Just thinking. Tony, that guy, the best not-sex I've had since I came here, honestly. Wasn't my type but after that night, anytime again thanks!!! Phew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home