Friday, March 31, 2006

Bad hair day. Very bad hair day.

It's all gone wrong, slightly... Work is killing me at the moment, there's so much going on it's unreal.

Then I can't go to watch the second leg Boro-Basel, now that the boys have played them yesterday (pleasure to watch, and very weird to have English commentary). Gutted.

Then I missed out on the (slim, but nevertheless) chance to go to the FA cup semi. Coz I were stupid. Dammit.

Days like these make me sick and angry for some reason, especially thinking that I'll be working till very very late tonight and there's nobody at home I can make responsible for or at least shout at.

Anyway. Nam nulla est sine causa.

This bloke opposite me is eating chrisps and it drives me FUCKING MAD. SHUT YOUR NOISE. I hate that. Keep your mouth shut when you a) eat and b) still stink of booze from the night before. Although, for the records, he's quite alright actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home