Saturday, July 30, 2005

Bad Hair Days and Pampers

So, as I was slightly disappointed not going to Brum today (more than I'd ever admit) I decided this girl needs some pampering - so here's the map to relaxing heaven:

Coming back Friday evening, flatmate has cleaned flat (this ain't a joke!!!), a few drinks, flatmate cooks Steak on Ale, or in this case, Angus Steak with Guiness. Yummy! Saturday getting up early-ish, dropping off flatmate at stag party, back to bed. Order Charlie, after 2 lines bugger off to see J at workplace for a facial. Leaving feeling almost human again, back to flat (clean, and all to myself), just to find out my blogger hero has left 2 comments. I fuckin blushed!

Now just chopping up another line, sad shit on telly but who cares anyway. Brum? Who? Why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home