Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Stand well back...

Madam is suffering of PMS. You've been warned!

Anyway. This girlfriend/boyfriend business drives me mad. First of all, it makes me feel friggin' uncomfortable, just because I like it. Don't make any sense? It well does. I did catch myself thinking "... I could get used to this" just to get a kick in the non-existent bollocks by getting told I shouldn't put too much effort in it coz it won't be anything long-term anyway. Well fuck off then, I ain't gonna waste my time.

But then again, he's cute. And a nice waste of time anyway, so I'll have it for a bit. All the girls reading this I can hear you scream "nooooo" and me telling you lot that I can decide whether to get emotionally involved or not, you know it's a lie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home