Monday, May 22, 2006

How to give up smoking... not

I feel like a bag of shit today and I blame my rather lame attempt not to smoke. I managed nearly 24 hours! Not bad for a first try. Maybe it wasn't too clever to go to the pub Sunday afternoon, but then again we wanted to watch the play-off final.

Anyway. I'm seriously considering giving up now... or soon. Just don't quite know how - Zyban? Patches? Cold turkey? It honestly scares me... for no obvious reason, thinking about it. Have a cold today and having a fag is seriously evil, and whenever I'm coughing - you smokers out there know how it is!

Tips on a postcard. Off to buy some nicotine patches... tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said...

good luck
kicking my dope habit was really hard

4:43 pm

 
Blogger pepsi said...

thanks hun...

5:36 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Know you can do it luv :-) If you need that book, gimme a shout.

1:21 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops... of course... it's me. Had some time to lurk around your blog (> back to work now)

1:22 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home