Thursday, May 11, 2006

Ok ok, it's two days today, kinda...

Still no ticket, I'm giving up. Was actually thinking of not going to Cardiff at all... Had a pretty bad day yesterday, but late at night Andy called - he got all sweet and I've decided no bad hair day should make me miss Cardiff.

The idea of going to the world cup (car, tent, bikini), as nice as it was, we've cancelled. Just too much hassle and money - might as well just watch it here in England. Sod it. But I thought it was sweet of him asking - I wouldn't be able to spend more than 3 days with myself, and then going for 2 weeks? Fcuk me!

Will be off to see the streets tonight, can't wait! Should be a laugh - flogged my spare and Kevin is coming with me. Haven't seen him in ages, reckon he wouldn't mind a go but this time you'll be banging your head against a brick wall, luv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home