Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The male brain. Is there one?

Today's convo with one of my best mates...

Dani says:
mate i'm telling you, had a date this weekend
Dani says:
fucking sweetheart he is but
Gregg says:
but?
Dani says:
well
Dani says:
we met on sun and monday
Dani says:
on monday I said i'd like to see him again
Dani says:
and he goes: I'm not looking for a relationship, I'm not ready to settle down, not with anyone, don't take it personal
Dani says:
all the crap you know
Gregg says:
yeah
Dani says:
I know how to take it
Dani says:
it means, sorry it ain't you
Dani says:
but anyway
Gregg says:
you met him both days?
Dani says:
yes
Gregg says:
yeah
Gregg says:
I can understand
Dani says:
had about 2 phone calls
Gregg says:
your a lot to take on
Dani says:
3 emails
Dani says:
20 texts
Dani says:
I know
Dani says:
:-)
Dani says:
bit confused if he's interested or not
Dani says:
now he's telling me he wants to see me on sat
Dani says:
what for, for fuck's sake
Dani says:
???
Gregg says:
shagged him yet?
Dani says:
errrrr
Gregg says:
thats probably why he wants to see you Saturday then hey!
Dani says:
oh... good point!
Gregg says:
:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home