Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Half time, sort of...

Great day to think where I started sometime earlier this year, remembered this post late January, now let's see...

- no more one nighters with strangers
willing spirit, but the flesh is weak - or what. Well at least I managed to get names and phone numbers from all of them? No seriously, I've calmed down a lot.

- hitting the 35k p.a. mark
getting there. I'll have to change jobs if I want to make a real improvement (way over my goal btw) but... we'll see.

- get back in shape
err. no. Still playing volleyball and football tho, especially with football I've realised that I'm just not fit, so... gym today. Kat and Mike promised me to drag me there twice a week, which should be ok for a start.

- move back to South London
now that's a different story. I'm not quite sure whether i really want to move back to South London. It's taken a fair bit of time and lots of effort, but I feel very much at home now. I've even started (again) looking at flats to rent. Once a towner, always a towner? I love this shithole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home