Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Egged out

Morning everyone, sorry to keep you waiting... This wonderful weekend has seen two matches, a lovely day full of sunshine and an Easter Sunday working.

I merely survived a boring Friday with shopping and coffee break near Canada Water. Sitting outside in the sun, there was this cutie passing by beaming at me. Gave him a huge smile back - not because I liked him, but because he was wearing a Millwall beanie. Yes babes, I was laughing at you, not with you... looks like you'll be playing Orient next season.

Saturday off for a couple (ok, too many) of pre-match drinks at the Boleyn - then off to the Wakefield to meet and greet some fellow KUMBers. By the time I got to the match, I saw two Deanos on the pitch. Not nice. Note to self: do the drinking after the match. Ended up somewhere in Forest Gate, had a good time, got home safe - all good.

Sunday (again) at work for a couple of hours - Monday another match day, me trotting off to the Hammer's down the road. Starting off really well with a diet coke and ending up at the Swan with some too many. Feeling bit rough now.

Thinking of C coming over this weekend, something that will help me pull through for another couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home