Sunday, April 13, 2008

99ers and losing weight, strangely unrelated

Gotta love those cute ice cream vans - we got two of those in Romford, well at least that's the ones I see. One's always outside TK Maxx, the other on South Street (which, technically, is the High Street so someone rename them, please).

Since they're always in the same place, surely the council could help them out with a bit of jizz? Because so far, I've only ever seen them with the engines running. And that, quite frankly, ain't on.

On a lighter note, Mr Stoner seems to be terribly loved up again which is cute and I'm loving every moment. Back on the meds and with big plans for the future, I like to think it's got something to do with me - but that's another story. So we're back browsing flats in Bromley and discussing if a 150 quid wardrobe from Argos is a goer (of course, it isn't - over my dead body).

I'm still waiting for my Thinz to arrive - when in South Africa a few years ago (The post is still here) we bought a couple of those pills purely as a drug replacement. Apparently there were like Speed. Great, we thought! Didn't do much though.

A few years on I'm hoping to cheat my body into eating less - because God knows I've fucking tried but my flesh is very weak, as weak as my mind really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home