Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I don't know if you remember me...

... but I used to post here quite regularly. I'm the misfit, the miserable cow, the maniac. A lot has happened in the 235 days since I posted last...

Living in Romford now - oooh I can hear you, but it really isn't Chav City. I love the market and the flat is just brilliant. I spend a lot of time at home now!

And I'm going to the gym regularly - I haven't checked lately but I'm getting fitter, that's for sure.

Mr Stoner is no more either - we broke up back in January and although we still see each other loads I'm now single in my own mind, although not really "back on the market" since I can't be bothered, really.

I've got some really good friends, a nice job (it's still the same company, slightly different job, and we're all moving soon hopefully near Liverpool Street Station) and a roof terrace - it's 15 days to go until I'm 30 and I'll be savouring the last days as a 20-something!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you back here ;-)

10:43 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lets have some more

3:33 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home