Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Top of the league

We are. Today at least. I'll enjoy it while it lasts (until tonight that is).

Not impressed with last nightt's performance. Pards has played us 5-3-2, with Yossi on the bench and Matty out it's left us with serious cracks in the midfield and awful long balls into nowhere. I haven't seen that many rubbish first touches in a long while... But then again, it was an away game against a fully geared up side so I won't complain and take the point, hoping we'll be back to our 4-4-2 next week at Anfield.

Watching the match on Al-Jazeera (sp?) in a pub full of inbreads wasn't too great. Since I'm not smoking I bloody hate others smoking around me. Ex smokers are the worst? Indeed. Although I do have a sneaky one here and there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home