Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Greedy fucks

I found out recently that my bank is charging me £125 every time I go over my overdraft limit - which happens quite a lot. Originally my card would block at the limit, so no harm done, but that's changed for some reason last year... I must have paid over £1000 in "administration fees", fucking joke, and this month it was looking like happening again (getting paid after bank holiday weekend and that).

So I call my bank, excepting the worst, getting all the frustration out (see above) and the girl goes "well then how about just tripling your ofterdraft limit". Err. Thanks, double is fine.

Besides the fact that the charges are absolutely ludacris (and it's my own fucking fault that I haven't stepped in the first time I spotted the fee on my statement, stupid cow) I must say that was the most easy "I have to speak to my bank" stuff I've done in my life. In England. I'm impressed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home