Monday, April 07, 2008

IKEA

Ok, I love IKEA. The whole concept is brilliant. Flatpack, go get it yourself from the warehouse, buy an electric screwdriver... I mean, it's genius!

Moving on to generation online shopping, they seem to have followed through their 'cheap is good' motto and have appointed not only a crap delivery company, but also hired brainless knobends for the customer service.

Granted, the bed was cheap, including two memory foam mattresses and delivery I've spent just over 300 quid. But delivering a double bed with a single mattress, at what point did anyone think that order is complete?

So one week later, they have finished their warehouse search and since nothing has been found, a new mattress was ordered for me. Which means another week's wait and another day off work.

Which is fine by me, it's not busy and I love a day off, and I'm just using the old mattress in the new bed. Not fussed, really. But it's not exactly great service, is it. So I'll have to wait until I get it delivered before I can ask for compenstation - and I'll make sure I'll spend the vouchers in the shop and not online!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home