Friday, June 09, 2006

Bowyer signs

And I get a pat on the back for my posting! Didn't expect that at all but I feel well proud now. Anyway. Lee Bowyer (how the f*ck is that name pronounced anyway) will play for West Ham - setting is off-the-pitch antics aside (I think he's paid for them) I reckon il Padre will sort him out and get the most out of him. Bowyer knows he has to prove himself and I can't wait to see him play.

Apart from that, it's about 26C and sunny and nearly 2pm Friday afternoon. Roll on world cup - I shall lie in the sun and be pissed before kick-off! Andy should be around mine later tonight so I'll take him out for a couple of drinks - early night tonight, it's football tomorrow... but only half as good as premiership. Missing it big time, I wonder what happened to the kumb summer party...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home