Saturday, June 17, 2006

Kid's play

Went to get another football today after the last one went missing from Canary Wharf last Saturday... Whilst I was waiting for Mikey to stop playing online poker I started talking to two kids down the park - or rather they started talking to me.

So we ended up playing football for an hour, made Mike chucking down the whistle so we could have a proper referee, it was pretty cool. It made me think... From the five boys I am pretty sure I can tell who's going to struggle... who's going to be one of them heartbrakers, who's probably going to be addicted at some later stage in life. I don't know if it's obvious to others as well, but it reminded me of my plan to (at some time) retire from the rat race in London, move to the country side and be a teacher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home