Monday, August 15, 2005

xxx

Time flies... I well remember the very first time I visited London (good idea) for a weekend, all on my own (excellent idea), and met "the blokes" at the Elusive Camel near Victoria. We ended up drinking shedloads of Snakebites (stupid idea) and I had the worst hangover in my entire life (that'll teach you!).

So, the blokes... First of all, Ronnie and his Ozzie mates, real gems, we stayed in contact and even managed to hook up from time to time (frisbee in the park, house warmings, birthday bashes and that sort of shit). And then the Saffas, Robin and Kyle - the latter you might remember as one of the reasons I had a crush on South Africans for yonks (cute accent that is). And Rob... I didn't see him since that night, altough we stayed in contact (with a homesick prezzie I sent him to Devon where he was doing his Royal Marine stuff... I'll never understand but... anyway).

So, last night was the night then, fucking awesome. Bloody fit the boy - we had such a good time catching up with all the shit that happened in the meantime, his girls stories and my blokes stories, what a laugh! I'll watch your back, mate...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home