Friday, August 12, 2005

Losing the Plot

Right, so my flatmate has completely lost the plot now. After telling me he'd "kick my teeth in" the night before, we had another funny episode of "who's let out the lunatic".

It was a normal Thursday evening and we hooked up with his sis who had a leaving do just a few yards down the road from where I work, so I popped in for a few beers and at 9pm-ish I left as I felt slightly dizzy already. So far - so good. He's asked me to take the car back (from the station) and I reminded him that I wouldn't pick him up after 11pm (good girls are sleeping at that time). Ha! Nice try.

11.30pm - 7 phone calls. G at Moorgate, can't find the Northern line. Right, it's bit tricky, but anyway. It's the black one, mate. Follow the signs with N O R T H E R N line on it. You'll make it, mate! No, I'm sleeping, I won't pick you up.

11.56pm - phone call. Where I was. Should pick him up from the Kebab shop at the station. Cut him off, he phones again. 3 times. I switch off the phone, he phones our landline. Put landline on hold. Back to bed.

00.23am - knocking at the door, I'm sleeping. Probably G? He hasn't got a key and can't use the door bell? It knocks a second time, this time bit longer and louder. Bit worried about the door, get up.

00.24am - G smashes outside door. Yeah. It's a glass door. I open the inside one, he walks past me saying "I don't wait fucking forever for you to open up". WHAT?

00.25am - He's bleeding all the way from the door to the backyard, on the floor, in my bag (he thinks it's ok to go through my stuff if he runs out of fags).

00.30am - I'm tempted to let him bleed and die in the backyard.

00.35am - Got up to fix his arm with plasters and stuff. Back to bed.

So, it's 10am now. I've seen him this morning in the kitchen, and now he's online on MSN, he's thanked me for fixing his arm, but NO FUCKING APOLOGY yet, not for the "kicking teeth" thing, not for smashing the door, not for bleeding on all my stuff or anything.

I'm not supposed to put up with that any longer, eh? And mate, you better get off the dope and drinking, you're fucking losing the plot. END OF!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heated argument my arse, you threw coke (a cola, your not that stupid!) and crap over me and my laptop which can obviously be construed as intimidation or a threat (which was totally not deserved and of which I got no apology for), therefore more than just an argument. This plus the fact that your always threatening to kill me all the time is, at some point, going to be met with something equally ludicrous in retaliation don’t you think! As if!! I have never tried to start any arguments or threatened you in anyway before, therefore can you please readdress your amygdala. It also puts you in a pisser of a mood for a day or two, if you get my drift, anyway, hope we’re ok now! You know I’m really sorry and love you really. G

10:31 am

 
Blogger pepsi said...

I know I know... as this is my diary I reckon I'm allowed to be subjective... as for the diet coke and crap... it was you're crap you put in my coke as far as I remember?

Thanks for the flowers, sunshine, you know I love you too,

D

10:55 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home